California Eviction Notice | 3 Day Notice to Quit | Late Rent Template
The California three-day notice to quit form is designated for a tenant late on their rent to decide whether to pay all that is owed to the landlord within the provided timeframe or move-out. The form is to be filled in by the landlord and is to be properly served upon the tenant (See flow chart). Often a landlord, if they have a longstanding relationship with the tenant, will provide a verbal warning to show good faith.
When is Rent Due? – Rent is due on the date specified in the lease agreement.
All California Eviction Forms
- Cover Sheet (CM-010)
- Summons (SUM-130)
- Complaint (UD-100) – See Video Instructions
- Prejudgment Claim (CP-105)
- Proof of Service of Summons (POS-010)
- Request for Entry of Default (CIV-100)
- Judgment (UD-110)
- Writ of Possession (EJ-130)
- Answer (Answering the Unlawful Detainer) (UD-105)
Proof of Service