California Eviction Notice | 3 Day Notice to Quit | Late Rent Template
The California three-day notice to quit form is designated for a tenant late on their rent to decide whether to pay all that is owed to the landlord within the provided timeframe or move out. The form is to be filled in by the landlord and is to be properly served upon the tenant (See flow chart). Often a landlord, if they have a longstanding relationship with the tenant, will provide a verbal warning to show good faith.
When is Rent Due? – Rent is due on the date specified in the lease agreement.
Laws Cal. C. C. P. § 1161(2))
All California Eviction Forms
- Cover Sheet (CM-010)
- Summons (SUM-130)
- Complaint (UD-100) – See Video Instructions
- Prejudgment Claim (CP-105)
- Proof of Service of Summons (POS-010)
- Request for Entry of Default (CIV-100)
- Judgment (UD-110)
- Writ of Possession (EJ-130)
- Answer (Answering the Unlawful Detainer) (UD-105)
Proof of Service (For Summons)